Zürich is the financial capital in Switzerland which brings international finance people to the city. But somehow, the old dudes in grey suits are nowhere to be seen. Maybe Zurich has a natural filter for boring people and dull things. It is really hard to find an individual that has not an interesting story to tell why Zürich became their (temporary) home.
But where is “home”? If the city is not hosting an amazing event like the Street Parade (the largest techno street party in Europe), then you might be lucky to get a nice room at the 25hours Hotel Langstrasse. This place is such a hip, cool and crowded place that even if you don’t get a room there, you should enjoy your after-work at Langstrasse 150.
The 4star 25hours Hotel has a very friendly, cozy, and modern feel. Art plays a big role too, which is brought to you by the designer Werner Aisslinger. The rooms (170) are large and bright, the gym is a little small but the sauna and the terrace will make up for it.
The escapio highlights are
- Cool design full of colorful accessories – a tribute to the pawnshops that used to operate in the street
- The Neni restaurant serves persuasive Arabic-Moroccan-Israeli fusion cuisine
- Cinchona Bar: Cocktails & cozy living room flair
- The best starting point for tours to Zurich: Right between Langstrasse and Europaallee
- “trainspotting sauna” on the 7th floor: sauna with panoramic view