Latest updated: May 25th, 2021
As a user of this Site, and mobile applications of HYPET3CH, you agree that you are solely responsible for your personal information exposure and submission. Before providing us with any of your details, please read the following important information, which concerns the protection of your personal data.
Table of Contents
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
HYPET3CH collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (e.g. Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Job application, when you apply for a job on HYPET3CH (e.g. Resume, credentials, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HYPET3CH with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily submit a job application with resume, name, phone number.
HYPET3CH may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
HYPET3CH collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products, brands and services we think you might like.
- Email you with questionnaires and surveys we think you might participate.
- Email you with new brands and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
HYPET3CH securely stores your data at data centers located in:
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Burbank (California, USA)
- Washington D.C. (USA)
- Dallas (Texas, USA)
Unfortunately there is no 100% guarantee on the internet or on the server, we do not guarantee or warrantee the event of theft, website hacking, and illegal disclosure of personal and non-personal information. Nonetheless, we have incorporated and constantly update the latest, technical, and physical security procedures designed to protect your personal data. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. Also, we use encryption when transmitting your private data between systems. We employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
HYPET3CH will keep your personal information for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data in our databases.
HYPET3CH would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop HYPET3CH from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the HYPET3CH Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
HYPET3CH would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request HYPET3CH for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HYPET3CH correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HYPET3CH to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HYPET3CH erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HYPET3CH restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HYPET3CH’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HYPET3CH transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Diagnosing problems with our servers
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – HYPET3CH uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HYPET3CH uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HYPET3CH sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us